[jifty-devel] Calendar pop-up sizing

Sean E. Millichamp sean at enertronllc.com
Sun Jun 11 13:32:16 EDT 2006

When I click on Jifty's calendar pop-up link it has never popped up
sized so that the whole calendar is visible for easy date selection.  I
have attached a screenshot of the initial size as it appears on a couple
of different computers running Fedora Core 5 with all of the basic
fontpacks installed and Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.3.

I was playing around with the Javascript used to open the calendar and
it seems I could just increase the pixel size until I find something
that works.  However, I was concerned that perhaps the current size does
work for displaying the calendar correctly on other systems
(particularly Windows systems) and I am experiencing the problem due to
some odd font thing.

If it does display like this on all systems then is there any reason why
it hasn't already been expanded so it displays completely when it pops
up?

Sean

--
 Sean E. Millichamp, Enertron LLC, 586-757-1200 x102