[jifty-devel] Using Jifty::Config::postload to override config during testing

Sean E. Millichamp sean at enertronllc.com
Thu Jun 1 18:46:16 EDT 2006

I want to use Jifty::Config::postload to override a config option
(specifically, framework('Database')->{'RecordBaseClass'}) to help me
write some tests for Jifty that I hope will help me hunt down what I
think is a caching related Jifty::Record/Jifty::DBI bug.

Unfortunately, I haven't been successfully in figuring out how to use
postload yet and there aren't any existing tests that use it which I can
go off of.

Any pointers on how to override RecordBaseClass in a test would be
greatly appreciated.

Sean

--
 Sean E. Millichamp, Enertron LLC, 586-757-1200 x102