[jifty-devel] HTML::Mason and YAML depencies

Richard Lippmann horshack at lisa.franken.de
Mon Jul 24 13:30:45 EDT 2006

Activestate-Support gave me the advice to take a look at dependencies of
jifty because there are some minimum-version needed:

YAML

In the dependencies META.YML in jifty is "YAML::Syck: 0.45", maybe the
simple "YAML: 0.62" (which worked here) should be added

"HTML::Mason: 1.3101" was mentioned in META.YML but maybe not seen
somehow by the package maintainer.

This mail is to help other people to get things running and the package
work out of the box (great to have jifty as AS-package, no more whining
from my windows-users at perl-mongers :-)

Greetings,
Richard

-------- Original-Nachricht --------