[jifty-devel] Improving our plugin system to make things like ::Login easier

C.G. LEE yuand2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 19:22:22 EST 2006

> I'm worried if our Plugin framework isn't reasonable enough to do
> something like Login
> -j

I got you.

The only plugin framework that I know is Apache2. Now I'm looking at Jifty's
and NetBeans' since I'm considering about a rich client and base platform.

The feature of the plugin framework of Jifty, I think, is the over*ding of
each plugin. For example, I can make my own MyLogin extending the Jifty's
Login.

If Jifty wants to defense this feature, Jifty should allow users to make,
say, MyLogin2 from MyLogin, and MyLogin3 from MyLogin2 and so on.

Well, I don't know what's going on  ^^;