[jifty-devel] Which version to use?

Chorg Heavy Industries chorgheavyinc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 01:47:51 EST 2006

Ok, i've read over the tutorials, and I have a few ideas ( many, many ideas
) that i wanted to use a Perl framework for.  I read the very well done
PDF's from the London talks and was very impressed with the framework in
general, and  IPC::PubSub in particular because this means that I wont have
to use JRuby or Java.  I'm ready to get into it now. So:

  Which version of Jifty shouid I be running?  The cpan version? or the
developer version?  Is the API solid here or are major changes coming?  I'm
using OS X 10.4 to do this stuff on, if that matters.