[jifty-devel] Two questions about Actions

Edward Funnekotter efunneko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 09:41:02 EST 2006

Hi,

I haven't found any documentation to answer these yet (forgive me if I
missed them):

1. Is it possible to populate an Action's selection field at runtime?  What
I am trying to do is have a selection box in a form that has a subset of a
list of items that is dependent on the user.  I tried the following:

  param group_name =>
    label is 'Group Name',
    type is 'select',
    valid_values are sub { get_groups(); };

But it seems that giving a code ref to the valid values is not acceptable.

2.  Is there an example for autocompletion anywhere?  I figured it would be
an attribute of an Action parameter (similar to ajax validates), but it
seems I am way off base.

Thanks,
EF