[jifty-devel] Re: [Jifty-commit] r2305 - Template-Declare/lib/Template/Declare

Audrey Tang audreyt at audreyt.org
Wed Dec 6 11:27:59 EST 2006

在 Dec 7, 2006 12:02 AM 時,Jesse Vincent 寫到:
> On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 06:55:24PM +0800, Audrey Tang wrote:
>>
>> 在 Dec 4, 2006 3:11 AM 時,Jesse Vincent 寫到:
>>
>>> This starts to feel like too much magic. I'd love a way to quote the
>>> thing to the left of 'is'. (And worst case, this information needs
>>> to be
>>> in the perldoc, not just a commit message ;)
>>
>> Does this work for you, with attrs(&;@) prototype?
>
> Yes, that works for me :)

Committed with the more predictable attrs(&;$) prototype.

Next question: If I can make this work, would you be happy to see it
happen?

     div {
           attr { id => 'foo' }
           p { 'some text -- semicolon is optional after the closing
brace!' }
           p { 'some more text...' }
     }

This can be done using (&;$) prototype for tags and some clever
$BUFFER unrolling.  Thoughts?

Thanks,
Audrey