[jifty-devel] Re: [Jifty-commit] r2305 - Template-Declare/lib/Template/Declare

Audrey Tang audreyt at audreyt.org
Wed Dec 6 05:55:24 EST 2006

在 Dec 4, 2006 3:11 AM 時,Jesse Vincent 寫到:

> This starts to feel like too much magic. I'd love a way to quote the
> thing to the left of 'is'. (And worst case, this information needs
> to be
> in the perldoc, not just a commit message ;)

Does this work for you, with attrs(&;@) prototype?

     div { attrs { id => 'foo', class => 'bar' }
         outs(...);
     }

The key here is that we can allow the syntax above, as well as:

     div { attrs { id is 'foo', class is 'bar' }
         outs(...);
     }

and:

     div {{ id is 'foo', class is 'bar' }
         outs(...);
     }

depending on how much verbosity one wants, but the use of curly braces
and the lack of semicolons is consistent.  Will that make you happy? :-)

Thanks,
Audrey