[jifty-devel] Customizing the Jifty Login plugin.

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Fri Dec 1 13:18:32 EST 2006

Jesse Vincent wrote:
> That defnitely feels like it's building an action based on the plugin's
> model class and not the app's model class.

It's worse than that; the arguments() sub is hard-coded for the four
default arguments (name, email, password, password_confirm) and isn't
even looking at any model class (see Login::Action::Signup.pm)!

Whether fixing that alone will deal with the problem (and take_action
will work as is) is why I haven't got a patch applied yet. ;-)

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group