[jifty-devel] Re: [Jifty-commit] r1875 - in wifty/trunk: lib/Wifty/Action

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Wed Aug 30 19:54:58 EDT 2006

Joe McMahon wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, John Peacock wrote:
>> Shall I commit what I have so we have a basis for discussion?  The
>> pieces missing from the Login plugin are the same pieces missing from
>> the current Wifty implementation (e.g. there is no support for
>> recovering lost passwords).
> Yes please. I'd like to steal^Wuse this.

As requested, I have committed my changes to Wifty to make it utilize the Login
plugin.  There are still features missing from Login (password recovery, able to
override the login fields, etc), but Wifty has exactly the same functionality it
had before these changes.

I'm going to work on the login class changes first (I have to figure out why the
wrong schema class is being used)...

John

--
John Peacock