[jifty-devel] Re: Ditching prototype and friends for JSAN

dbaster at bigpond.net.au dbaster at bigpond.net.au
Sun Apr 16 10:59:20 EDT 2006

This is my first post.
I can only consider this as an excellent opportunity to be consistent with the approach of reuse of components in Perl modules and Javascript and to consolidate to the two archive networks.

There may be some pain now in the conversion but there is more to gain later.

Have looked at Maypole and Catalyst but then found Jifty and have stayed around to learn and find out more.

Daryl