[jifty-devel] [OSCon] Jifty: Nifty Applications in a Jiffy is accepted

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Apr 4 11:46:45 EDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from oreilly.com -----

Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:35:38 -0800
Subject: Jifty: Nifty Applications in a Jiffy is accepted

Dear Jesse,

Congratulations! You have been accepted as a presenter for
the O'Reilly Open Source Convention 2006 at the Oregon Convention Center
July 24, 2006 - July 28, 2006.

The following has been accepted as a 45 minute session for the event:

"Jifty: Nifty Applications in a Jiffy"

We're still building the program and so will be determining final session
date and time shortly.  Please confirm by return email that you will be able
to participate.  I will be sending out the dates and
times to you by April 10th.

Speaker Registration is scheduled to go live by the end of April,
and you will be notified by email when it does.

----- End forwarded message -----