[jifty-devel] WARN - Behavior 'merge_params' was already definedjjj

Jes jjjesss at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 16:55:42 EDT 2010

El Sun, 18 Apr 2010 14:20:31 +0400
Ruslan Zakirov <ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com> escribió:

> [snip]
>
> > The installed version of Hash::Merge is '0.12'. I'll try with an
> > older one. First of all I have to figure out how to do this in
> > CPAN :), more stuff to study.
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/260593/how-can-i-install-a-specific-version-of-a-perl-module/267783#267783
>

> > Thank you very much,

Thanks Ruslan. I guess it's definitely something related to Jifty or
other modules. This error didn't ocurried in another laptop I own
(sorry, I don't know the jifty version right now). I've tested jifty
with another app in this computer and it shows the same error when a
form has to be displayed (so it seems it's not a bug in my app).

Well, I'll continue investigating the problem.

Thanks to all, bye

Jes