[jifty-devel] Template::Declare Import Bug

David E. Wheeler david at kineticode.com
Thu Oct 8 01:20:08 EDT 2009

On Oct 7, 2009, at 7:42 PM, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:

>> So even if I called `path_for('hello', 'Wifty::UI')`, what would it
>> return?
>
> David, I took a look at path_for while we were discussing TD. It's
> just a function we specific use case and may be it should be hidden
> unless there requirement in similar general functionality.

Yes, talking to Sartak about it on IRC, we agreed that it should be
documented as deprecated. If it wasn't for the fact that it was
documented in the past, I would suggest not documenting it at all. But
alas, that's probably not the best option.

   http://search.cpan.org/~sartak/Template-Declare-0.40/lib/Template/Declare.pm#import_templates

Best,

David