[jifty-devel] Template::Declare Import Bug

David E. Wheeler david at kineticode.com
Wed Oct 7 17:56:42 EDT 2009

On Oct 6, 2009, at 12:22 PM, Jesse Vincent wrote:

>> A backwards-compatible change would be to allow the template class
>> name to be passed, as I specified. If no argument is passed, it could
>> fall back on the current behavior, which is simply the last class
>> into
>> which it was imported.
>>
>> I should look at how aliasing affects this, too…
>
> *nod* That sounds reasonable

Crap. I just realized that this won't work either, because you can
import the same templates into the same class with a different prefix.

     package Wifty::UI;
     import_templates Wifty::Mixin under '/mixout';
     import_templates Wifty::Mixin under '/mixin';

So even if I called `path_for('hello', 'Wifty::UI')`, what would it
return?

Best,

David