[jifty-devel] MCPAN install jifty: No Joy

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Nov 3 17:45:54 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 05:40:25PM -0500, donald wrote:

> http://pastebin.com/m1da14be8 contains (I hope) the terminal output
> captured by script.
>
> Visible to my eyes in scanning the output, the first hint of failure is
> at Email::MIME::CreateHTML

Try a manual installation:

perl -MCPAN -eshell
notest install Email::MIME::CreateHTML and then try Jifty again.

We're also tracking a regression due to a new version of CGI.pm. But
let's see if this gets you closer?

> (Thanks for the new knowledge about script and pastebin.  Elderly dogs
> like me still enjoy learning new tricks!!)

Not a problem. Would you mind writing it up as a page on "asking for
help" on www.jifty.org?