[jifty-devel] "Do" actions

Chia-liang Kao clkao at bestpractical.com
Mon Jul 21 19:29:54 EDT 2008

I wonder why the Do/Execute class wouldn't be simply
Jifty::Action::Record?

in your case of use base qw/ CubicleLog::Action::Record::Execute /,you
still need do declare record_class such as Timer right?

would it make sense to generate CubicleLog::Action::ExecuteTimer with
class::loader which uses base simply action::record?

在 2008/7/21 下午 3:22 時, Sterling Hanenkamp 寫到:

> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 5:07 PM, Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com
> > wrote:
>
> Should ::Update and ::Create be subclasses of ::Execute?
>
> It's crossed my mind. In which case, add ::Delete to that list.

Cheers,
CLK