[jifty-devel] Abstract record action type

Sterling Hanenkamp sterling at hanenkamp.com
Tue Jul 1 22:24:07 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 4:14 PM, Thomas Sibley <trs at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> Sterling Hanenkamp wrote:
> > Delete could then extend this as well. Is this a good idea, and anybody
> > have a vote for a better name?
>
> I've had a need for this as well.  It needs a better name though.
> Perhaps MyApp::Action::Record::Timer or something like that?

More suggestions now that I'm not busy at my day job:

MyApp::Action::ModelName (just reiterating Tom's suggestion)
MyApp::Action::DoModelName
MyApp::Action::ExecuteModelName

I prefer Do the best the since it's short and gets the idea across, though
Execute probably gets the idea across a little better... *shrug*