[jifty-devel] disappearing css file on fastcgi/lighttpd deployment

Kang-min Liu gugod at gugod.org
Fri Apr 18 05:57:27 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 5:28 AM, Dobrica Pavlinusic <dpavlin at rot13.org>
wrote:

> I have noticed strange thing in my deployment using lighttpd -- after a
> while Jifty send out css file which is zero size. Restart of lighttpd
> helps. Did anybody else noticed similar problems?

I got the exact same problem with you with similar lighttpd configuration. I
figured that Jiftyprocesses might be problematic after it lives too long. So
I add this in my site_config.yaml:

framework:
  Web:
    FastCGI:
      MaxRequests: 100

The 100 is just a guess, some random small number without any proof that
it's good. But
this seems to solve my problem, I seldom see the my site
being suddenly naked recently.

--
Cheers,
Kang-min Liu