[jifty-devel] File upload problems on Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)

Alexander Klink ak-ml2006 at cynops.de
Fri Nov 30 11:15:47 EST 2007

Hi,

for those of you using Jifty on Mac OS X, the following might be
interesting.
After updating to Leopard, all my file uploads in Jifty failed.
I've found out that this is CGI.pm's fault, because it checks the
filename against a regular expression that does not contain '+'s, but
Leopard's TMPDIR environment variable might.

The bug report and a patch is available at
http://rt.cpan.org//Ticket/Display.html?id=31106

Best regards,
  Alex
--