[jifty-devel] Re: [Jifty-commit] r2969 - jifty/trunk/lib/Jifty

Dobrica Pavlinusic dpavlin at rot13.org
Thu Mar 15 14:25:10 EDT 2007

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 02:09:23PM -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 08:57:20AM -0400, jifty-commit at lists.jifty.org wrote:
> > Author: dpavlin
> > Date: Thu Mar 15 08:57:13 2007
> > New Revision: 2969
> >
> > Modified:
> >    jifty/trunk/lib/Jifty/Handler.pm
> >
> > Log:
> > added dump_rules which got lost so that we can see which dispatcher rules are there
> >

> I had intentionally killed this. it was very, very chatty..and I never
> found it useful.  Hm. How could we make this less intrusive but still
> available. (I frequently found that it scrolled compilation errors off
> screen)

Sorry about that. I find it very usefull while debugging dispatcher
rules or finding out which dispatch URLs are registrated by plugin.

Would configuration option be a good choice?

--
Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame            dpavlin at rot13.org
Unix addict. Internet consultant.             http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin