[jifty-devel] Getting name instead of ID (in refers_to column)

mraptor mraptor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:01:33 EST 2007

hi,

I was wondering is there an easy way to display in a FORM instead
of the ID the Name from the fk table.
The best (or should I say absurd) thing I came to is this :

My::Model::Client->new->load( $action->form_field($name)->current_value )->column('client_name')

still getting this error :

Can't locate object method "column" via package "Fetched from
cache" (perhaps you forgot to load "Fetched from cache"?)

==

Also I tried to access :

$action->id()

It should be accessible because the Action is descendant of
Jifty::Action::Record::Update or should I say My::Action::UpdateTable,
but i get this :

Can't locate object method "id" via package "My::Action::UpdateTable

--
Gee I don't have signature