[jifty-devel] Rendering...

myshare mraptor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:27:28 EST 2007

hi,

Could someone explain in more detail how exactly the rendering of
forms is handled ?
>From the quick view I can see that render() just combines the result
of several other methods, but I'm not interested in that.
I'm more interested of what are the most vital things so that
error-handling, hinting and other javascript stuff are needed to work.
Also the differentions between 'read' and 'update' mode ? I see the
'update'-check , but could not figure out where is the place where
depending on the mode the info is fetched from the db and all
select/input/radio/checkboxes are set.

What I want to do is to preserve the functionality but change the way
the displaying is handled ?

10x