[jifty-devel] Example of a form that sends its rusult to the ownregion?

Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp andrew.hanenkamp at boomer.com
Mon Jun 18 10:03:05 EDT 2007

Do the same thing that you would do to the "onclick" argument for a
link, but on your button.

$action->button( onclick => ... );

Or

Jifty->web->link( as_button => 1, onclick => ... );

Or

Jifty->web->form->submit( onclick => ... );

--
Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp
Interaction Developer

1.785.537.2358 ext. 117