[jifty-devel] Installation troubles

Josh Heumann jifty-devel at joshheumann.com
Thu Jul 5 09:26:43 EDT 2007

<quote who='Jesse Vincent' when='Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 07:31:39AM -0400'>
> That's just WEIRD. What perl are you running again?

I'm seeing the exact same thing on two different machines:
- On Mac OS X 10.4.10, perl v5.8.6 built for darwin-thread-multi-2level
- On Ubuntu Edgy, perl v5.8.8 built for i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi

> It certainly is. The latest Jifty::DBI gets us down to warnings and
> not failures on that. But I'm still trying to understand _why_ it's
> complaining. It looks like it is using its own deprecated methods
> internally :/

Yeah, I should have figured that it would bug you more :)