[jifty-devel] Cleaned up the virtual-models branch

Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp sterling at hanenkamp.com
Mon Jul 2 11:36:22 EDT 2007

Jesse,

Since you're probably not working this week, I just thought I'd throw this
into the mailing list so you'd know when you came back. I fixed the REST
plugin and database script test failures that were plaguing the V-M branch
as part of my vacation this week, since I haven't gotten to do much Jifty at
work recently. :(

The REST stuff was related to the fact that Jifty::ClassLoader had some
weird patch differences from trunk that needed to be cleaned up. It had
nothing to do with V-M itself.

The database script just looked like you'd gotten about 90% finished with
the code, but hadn't quite finished the testing. I cleaned up the code and
got all the tests working (including the remaining 13 or so, that weren't
being run because of early failures).

I hadn't seen this message on V-M in quite a bit, but I'm happy to say that
now:

All tests successful, 2 tests and 2 subtests skipped.
Files=76, Tests=1445, 132 wallclock secs (81.73 cusr + 19.81 csys = 101.54CPU)

Hope you're having a great week.

Cheers,
Andrew