[jifty-devel] Blog software

Chorg Heavy Industries chorgheavyinc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 17:11:33 EST 2007

Here's an odd, yet surely common problem:

I want to have Perl based blog software.   I'm using Perl and Jifty not just
because I know in advance that whatever I do with it will be possible.. and
possible quickly.  Is there anything in the Jifty camp that is usable for
this purpose?  I _certainly_ don't want to write my own blog software in
Jifty, not because it would be difficult but because it would be quite
tangential to what I want to do, and since I've other demands on my
debugging time, i'd rather just use something.

Ideas?