[jifty-devel] Javascript editor plugin

Edward Funnekotter efunneko at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 09:59:04 EDT 2007

I wasn't aware of the Wyzz plugin - obviously, didn't look closely enough.
It seems to be a much lighter weight version of Xinha (intentionally).
Xinha supports tons of other stuff like adding tables, styles, templates and
even mathematical equations.  For the future project I am thinking about, I
would prefer the heavier weight one.

Ed