[jifty-devel] Template::Declare now (partiallly) supports XUL and custom XML dialects

Agent Zhang agentzh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 02:29:17 EDT 2007

On 8/13/07, Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> Can you declare a new T::D version # in Template/Declare.pm and make
> jifty depend on it, so folks working from SVN don't hurt themselves?

Already bumped the version number of TD to 0.26. Also updated the Pod
to reflect recent changes. Change log for my updates has been worked
out too. (I've skipped updates from other people so help is still
needed here.)

No regressions have been observed in the Jifty test suite. I think TD
is almost releasable. But as I've mentioned before, it will break the
current CPAN version of Jifty, so a Jifty release is also required. :)

Cheers, agentz