[jifty-devel] Chart plugin: Handling scripts in regions

Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp sterling at hanenkamp.com
Sun Aug 5 21:05:47 EDT 2007

On 8/5/07, Thomas Sibley <trs at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp wrote:
>
> Oh, I tested in IE6.  (And the PlotKit website specifically says IE 6.)
>   I'll bet it doesn't work in IE7, maybe?  Ick.

The samples on the PlotKit site work. I should've tried that first. I'm 0
for 2 today. I probably should have listened to my body when it said "Nap
time" around 1:00 pm, but I was having too much fun playing.

> That's good to know.  I may try to pretty them up at some point, as
> images are nice because they can also be embedded easily in emails.

I hadn't thought of that. That would be nice. I was able to make GD::Graph
agree with our color scheme by at least setting the dclrs parameter, but it
would be nicer still if it had some of the finer touches.

Cheers.