[jifty-devel] Editing page in-browser

yary not.com at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 00:33:28 EDT 2007

Hello,

just getting started with jifty (again)...

I have the MyWeblog example working with the current repository jifty,
and am exploring the admin pages. When I click the "Page info" in the
lower right, and then an "Edit" link next to a page (such as
"sidebar") jifty returns the generic error page: "You got to a page
that we don't think exists." The jifty server says:

ERROR - 404: user tried to get to __jifty/edit/mason_component/_elements/sidebar

Is this something not working in the current snapshot, or, where's a
good place for me to start poking around in my setup to fix this?