[jifty-devel] Wifty SearchPage?

David Good dgood at willingminds.com
Thu Apr 19 02:18:02 EDT 2007

I apologize in advance for being a n00b -- I'm a pretty good Perl programmer,
but I don't know much about web programming (which is what attracted me to
Jifty).

I've been looking at Wifty (from the svn tree) as a template for some things
I'd like to do.  I noticed that in Wifty's Dispatcher.pm and a couple of other
places there is a mention of a SearchPage action class but I can't figure out
where that class is defined.  Is it some sort of development thing where it
gets autogenerated like the Create, Update and Delete actions that isn't
documented or have I just missed it somehow?

Thanks!

--
David Good