[jifty-devel] Very weird problem with reading files that may have to do with a bug in changing $\

William Heath wgheath at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 15:57:41 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I am enjoying Jifty immensely, I am using the newest version.  In one of my
action classes I have to read from a file and parse each line.  What happens
is that if I open a log file from the static directory in an iframe (and do
reload this iframe), when I go back to the action class that reads the file
for parsing it reads it in as one big line and there is no way I can split
it into individual lines.  Is this crazy?  Let me know your ideas on this.

Thanks,

Tim