[jifty-devel] Continuing blog tutorial

Edmund von der Burg evdb at ecclestoad.co.uk
Mon Oct 30 13:00:11 EST 2006

Hello,

I am keen to start using Jifty but first I need to get my head round
what is going on. I though that a good and contributative way to do
this would be to extend the blog tutorial.

I think that the following steps are colled for:

  Create a custom edit interface to the posts.
  Add comments
  RSS feeds
  Edit in place of blog title
  Defer comments until email address has been confirmed.

I've seen some of these touched on in Audrey's Amazon talk.

Is someone else working on this (don't wantto reinvent the wheel) and
if not is this the sort of direction you see the tutorial going in?

Cheers,
  Edmund.

--
In reality I'm evdb at ecclestoad.co.uk - http://ecclestoad.co.uk