[jifty-devel] Customizing the Jifty Login plugin.

C.G. LEE yuand2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 01:22:53 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm now trying to add two columns to the Login User; homepage, blog. I added
the two columns to Model::User::Schema, and Model::User inherits the User
model of the Login. Then, when I try to sign up, I got the error below,

Error in /home/w3pm/perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.8/Jifty/Action/Record.pm line 149

Can't locate object method "homepage" via package
"Jifty::Plugin::Login::Model::User"

I think Jifty grabs my User(Model) but not my Signup(Action). I could edit
the Login dispatcher, but I don't want to touch the Login. Please show me
the recipe if you have.