[jifty-devel] install issue

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Fri Nov 10 13:51:08 EST 2006

Hello,

I'm not on the list yet, so please CC me on any response.

So, I got this far.

perl -MCPAN -e'install Jifty'

It's been 3 days of walking back to my terminal and answering "yes", and
telling CPAN to continue recursing dependencies. I finally killed it.

I don't suppose there's a quicker way.  :)

This is with a fresh source install of perl 5.8.8 on CentOS 4.4.

Jifty looks cool, but so far it looks like a dependency nightmare to get
it installed.

Thanks,
Mike
--