[jifty-devel] jifty packages

Agostini yves agostini at univ-metz.fr
Fri Nov 3 04:48:29 EST 2006

Hi,
We missed ourselves on IRC, we have too much time shift.
So I send you a good old mail :)
I see that you make first debian packages for jifty
I found some missing in dependencies and you forgot to make change in
changelog for actual cpan.
Could I commit my updates in svn ?
Do you still maintain your packages in your repository ?
Actually I test my packages on debian sarge and ubuntu dapper lts.
We could maybe work together to find answer like "packaging from cpan or
svn ?"

Regards,

Yves