[jifty-devel] sarge repository and french localisation

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Nov 1 13:06:58 EST 2006

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 07:02:28PM +0100, Wolfgang Kinkeldei wrote:

> On 01.11.2006 um 18:34 Jesse Vincent wrote:
>
> >Wolfgang,
> >
> >Would you be up for making the documentation on your wiki part of the
> >"official" documentation on jifty.org? You've got some great stuff and
> >it would be wonderful to have it accessible to everybody from the main
> >website.
>
> I already started to put some of the things to the "GettingStarted"
> Section, as I regard my wiki just as my private notepad. I will
> continue to do that.

Understood. (Though there's nothing at all wrong with letting other
people help flesh out your personal notepad.)  It's always ok to keep
your own work private if you want to, but it's also 100% ok to publish
half-formed notes and thoughts ;)

> However, I do have some graphics on my wiki
> which I would like to publish on "jifty.org" as well.
>
> Would there be a way for me to upload some images onto some area on
> the webserver where I can access them from inside the wiki pages?

I think that right now, the easiest think is to check them in to
the (just created) /wiki_attachments in jifty.org subversion.

Best,
Jesse