[jifty-devel] Can't locate object method "new" via package "Jifty::Survey3::Model::AnswerCollection"

Mat Brletic mbrletic at visalia.k12.ca.us
Wed May 17 11:32:29 EDT 2006

Thanks.

I finally worked through numerous issues to get my app functional with
Apache and FastCGI. My earlier questions about radio buttons do not
matter now, since I am collecting the info with straight html and
passing arguments to a component where I have the DB interface. I am
sure it is not the best, or even a good way to do it, but it works.