[jifty-devel] Can't locate object method "new" via package "Jifty::Survey3::Model::AnswerCollection"

Mat Brletic mbrletic at visalia.k12.ca.us
Thu May 11 11:47:08 EDT 2006

I don't have the configuration that I was trying to use. I modified it
while trying to get ldap working. Among the things that I do not know
how to set properly is the perl/mason handler. I tried

PerlHandler HTML::Mason:: Request::Jifty

It appeared that Mason was working properly enough to send the perl into
mod-perl, but the Jifty packages did not seem accessible.

If you can tell me what settings will get Mason and Jifty working
properly, that would help.