[jifty-devel] Patches for Win32

Ishigaki Kenichi ishigaki at tcool.org
Wed May 10 10:32:42 EDT 2006

On Wed, 10 May 2006 09:27:57 -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>Ok. So we have two reports of "fails on ActivePerl 5.8.7" and one report
>of "Works on ActivePerl 5.8.8".

For clarity, Jifty 'runs' on ActivePerl 5.8.7, if it means jifty
command creates skeletons and jifty server command starts server
(with some warnings, maybe) and you can see welcoming page at
http://localhost:8888, and some more.

However, I downloaded zipped 5.8.8 and looked at its Config.pm.
It also doesn't have USR1 signal, i.e. Test::HTTP::Server::Simple
would not pass tests. So she probably force-installed Jifty (and
dependencies). If hers is success, mine is success, though tests
are failing, and something is going wrong inside.

Thus I said we need more to be happy.

Kenichi