[jifty-devel] Patches for Win32

Brian Phillips bpphillips+ml at gmail.com
Wed May 10 09:25:38 EDT 2006

(hope this isn't a double post, I don't think the last one is going to go
through)

yep.  I think I installed perl via the CamelPack
installer<http://stennie.org/camelpack/>

Copyright 1987-2005, Larry Wall

Binary build 815 [211909] provided by ActiveState http://www.ActiveState.com
ActiveState is a division of Sophos.
Built Nov  2 2005 08:44:52

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or
the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'.  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.org/, the Perl Home Page.