[jifty-devel] Jifty latest svn Session.pm

dbaster at bigpond.net.au dbaster at bigpond.net.au
Mon May 8 02:02:34 EDT 2006

Jesse, Alex,

I caused anerror to come up when I used the latest jifty from svn with old versions of wifty and jifty-dbi.  This is the source of the patch.

Read in the dev lists that you keep wifty and jifty in sync so I downloaded them all, make installed, and then there were no errors.

Sorry to lead you astray, I'll keep them all synced in the future.

There is an edit option within the list genereated by the "Page_info" link.   Does this require more templates in "auto/Jifty/web/templates/__jifty"  to work?  Will this function be avaliable to us?

Daryl