[jifty-devel] Jifty latest svn Session.pm

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Sat May 6 15:52:53 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-05-06 at 15:37 -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> On Sun, May 07, 2006 at 12:24:06AM +1000, dbaster at bigpond.net.au wrote:
> > A small correction to current Session.pm from Jifty svn to make it work..
>
> It'd be useful to know how it's failing for you, as it's passing all
> tests for me as it is now.

Also, this patch *can't* fix anything.  'filters are' is the exact same
as 'input_filters are', as output filters default to the input filters,
reversed.  In fact, the implementation says:

        sub filters {
            _list( input_filters => @_ );
        }

So, yeah.  I'm curious what bug you think this fixes.  Though I will
commit a doc fix to Jifty::DBI to clarify this slightly. ;>
 - Alex