[jifty-devel] Perhaps another bug :)

Bart Bunting bart at bunting.net.au
Wed Mar 22 06:32:18 EST 2006

I guess it depends on how difficult it is.

I guess for now it would be ok to just mention it in the man page.

I'll draft something up tonight and send in a patch to the docs if everyone
thinks that this is the way to go.

I guess I'll just say that you should avoid column names that are also sql
reserved words.

Bart