[jifty-devel] Having some problems with the dispatcher

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Thu Mar 9 19:26:02 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 18:44 -0500, Alex Vandiver wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 22:14 +1100, Bart Bunting wrote:
> > Unfortunately the same result.  What else can I do to debug this? Any ideas?
> Are you returning a true value at the end of your dispatcher?

I strongly suspect that this is the problem.  In such cases, the last
rule is being interpreted in non-void context, which causes it to not
get actually installed.  I've updated the code in svn to try to catch
this case and do the Right Thing; thus, either updating to the latest
Jifty from svn, or adding a '1;' to the end of the file should fix it.
 - Alex