[jifty-devel] upload fields

Bart Bunting bart at bunting.net.au
Sun Mar 5 02:30:37 EST 2006

Unfortunately before I tried out your suggestion which will probably work I
attempted to upgrade Jifty to the latest svn version.  I now get the
following warning from jifty when I try to access any page and the page
doesn't load:

INFO - You can connect to your server at http://localhost:8888/
WARN - Can't locate object method "handler" via package "Jifty" at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/Jifty/Server.pm line 88.

And my column def is:
column imagelarge =>
  type is 'upload',
  label is 'Large image',