[jifty-devel] Re: [Jifty-commit] r1389 - in jifty/trunk: lib lib/Jifty lib/Jifty/Plugin

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Thu Jun 29 16:59:25 EDT 2006

Alex Vandiver wrote:
> Hrm -- this seems to break existing plugins.  For instance, adding an
> instance of the Nothing plugin (just checked in) to Wifty makes none of
> Wifty's actions work.

I'll take a look at it tonight.  It is possible that Wifty is doing
something that the Tutorial application doesn't (which is what I've been
using for testing).  I managed to strip Wifty down to use the Login
plugin, but then I got errors trying to edit a page (which is probably
what you are seeing).

John

--
John Peacock