[jifty-devel] Re: [Jifty-commit] r1349 - in jifty/trunk: lib/Jifty/Web/Form lib/Jifty/Web/Form/Field

Sean E. Millichamp sean at enertronllc.com
Thu Jun 22 15:29:37 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 15:16 -0400, Alex Vandiver wrote:

> The "autocomplete" attribute controls the *browser*'s autocompletion,
> which we definitely want off for some widgets.  This is completely
> orthogonal to Jifty's AJAX-based autcompletion.  Unless there's some
> other problem this commit was trying to solve, I think this commit is
> probably a mistake.

Ah, okay, my mistake.  I didn't know about that tag and when I was
searching for information about it I was looking in the Javascript for
the Jifty autocompletion bits and (obviously) didn't find anything other
then one reference where it also set the autocomplete tag to off (which
now makes sense but at the time I thought it was perhaps leftover from
some prior autocompletion implementation.

I'll back it out.

Sean

--
 Sean E. Millichamp, Enertron LLC, 586-757-1200 x102