[jifty-devel] Column definitions

Grant Grueninger grantg at spamarrest.com
Wed Jan 11 02:39:03 EST 2006

Maybe I'm missing something (or the documentation's missing
something :).

The tutorial says:

       # Your column definitions go here.  See L<Jifty::DBI::Schema> for
       # documentation about how to write column definitions.

There's no POD in Jifty::DBI::Schema, and I can't find docs on the
column definitions
anywhere. I'd include a patch if I could find anything about it.

--
Grant Grueninger                          Commercial Systems Corporation
grant at cscorp.com                          http://www.cscorp.com/